Click Here For School Breakfast Notifications 


Dear Parents & Students,

Reminder: Please make sure you go online and reapply for meal benefits before September 23rd to assure your child will keep receiving free or reduced price meals for 2016-17. If you have already received a letter from my office dated 7/26/16 informing you your children were approved through direct certification, you do not need to reapply. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CRIM PARENTS – ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED AT CRIM ELEMENTARY WILL RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AGAIN THIS YEAR.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION. The USDA approved our district’s application for Crim to participate in the Community Eligibility Provision.  This Provision is part of the 2010 Healthy and Hunger Free Kids Act which provides this option to schools where over 40% of the enrolled students qualify automatically for free meals through the direct certification process.  You may still place money for snacks, milk or extra food on your child’s account, if desired.


If you are approved for free or reduced meals for the current school year, you have two options when it comes to obtaining fee waivers.  You may print out your approval letter and show it to the school official, or you must have checked the Yes to Share info box on the online application.  If you did not check that box, you will need to complete a separate Yes to Sharing Info form.  This form is available in your school office and also online at www.bgcsfoodservice.com under the Parent tab.  YOUR FEES WILL NOT BE WAIVED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT TO SHARE INFO.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me


(419) 352-3576 ext. 4040

Sue Chandler, CDM, CFPP (schandler@bgcs.k12.oh.us)
Food Service Director

  April 2017
March 2017  


Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: 

http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail:     U.S. Department of Agriculture

​Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

​1400 Independence Avenue, SW

​Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


(2) Fax:      (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email:   program.intake@usda.gov

  |  Register
redtubepornsex fuckporns longanalporno plusteenporn xvideospornx teen hard porno sexfunporn bestepornosex